Important Information – June Raceday Cancellations
Updated 4 May 2020
Following the latest BHA announcement that all fixtures in May and June have been cancelled to allow for a new provisional race programme to be created, it is with great sadness that we can confirm the cancellation of our racing fixtures scheduled in June due to the outbreak of Coronavirus.
Our entire team shares in the disappointment felt by everyone; racegoers, Owners and Trainers, Horsemen, members and our valued partners, who had planned to join us as our 2020 season got underway.
Given the unprecedented circumstances we are all facing at present, we’d like to ask our customers to maintain their support for Hamilton Park, as we, like so many businesses, face the incredible economic challenges that are ahead of us.
For customers who have purchased tickets for any raceday that is cancelled due to Covid-19, we are offering a direct ticket transfer to the equivalent 2021 fixture or a transfer to a fixture later this season once racing resumes.
We understand that not everyone will be in a position to offer us this much needed support, in which case we will honour a full refund within 28 days of the raceday as per our terms and conditions.
We will contact ticket holders via email in the coming weeks with information on how to process your choice, and the small team that are still working will strive to make refunds within 28 days from the cancelled event.
If you have booked hospitality, a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible however this may not be the team member you have been dealing with previously.
We are currently managing a high volume of enquiries so please bear with us, and if you are able to wait for our email coming through to you that would be very much appreciated.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their continued support during these difficult times. Stay safe everyone, and please make sure you all follow the Government advice we are all being given.