This raceday ticket will allow you access to our outdoor areas, offering trackside viewing of the live racing. You will also be able to access the Boë Violet Gin bar and Moët and Chandon Champagne bar.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions and as part of our phased return, food and alcoholic drink will only be available from our outdoor food and drink outlets. In order to maintain 1m physical distancing, access to our indoor areas will be restricted. Please note, you are not permitted to bring food or drink on-site.
Please Note – Food and drink may only be consumed while seated and customers cannot consume food or drink whilst seated on the grandstand steps or the main concourse unless at a seat. We are bringing in a significant amount of additional seating and would respectfully request that customers adhere to this restriction.
Our Best Dressed Lady and Slater Menswear Man of Style competitions will be going ahead, and information on these will be provided on the Boë Violet Gin Ladies’ Night webpage and also within your Guide to the Day email, which will be sent out prior to the fixture date.
Please come prepared for the weather as unfortunately we are unable to provide access to our indoor facilities or marquees.
Tickets must be purchased online in advance and will NOT be available at the gate on the day. Tickets will be sent as e-tickets to the email addresses provided within the track and trace details supplied, and will be sent no later than two days before the fixture date.
We continue to work closely with the Local Authority and Safety Advisory Groups on preparations and plans for these fixtures. A detailed Guide to the Day will be emailed to all attending racegoers with updates on entry, access and facilities prior to each fixture.
Everything will be done safely and in line with the latest Government COVID-19 guidelines. Read our frequently asked questions page for more information on how we plan to keep you safe during your visit to Hamilton Park.
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For your own safety, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse.
- Racegoers must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell or have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
- Comply with any health checks that may be required on entry, including temperature checks if requested.
- Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitiser, avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
- Maintain 1m social distancing protocols at all times, whether inside or outside and when queuing, and do not enter an area if there is insufficient space.
- Do not move any furniture from allocated areas.
- Remain seated whilst eating and drinking.
- Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid face to face contact with other racegoers, and avoid hugs, high-fives, and any close contact with people who are not in your social bubble.
- Do not gather at barriers or crossing points.
- Please read and adhere to all signage