SUNDAY 19 SEPTEMBER
Gates Open: 12.00pm | First Race: 1.45pm | Last Race: 4.50pm | Bars Close: 7.00pm
Enjoy a Sunday afternoon at the races!
As well as some thrilling racing action on the track, we will also have after racing entertainment from soul legends Big Vern 'n' The Shootahs - the popular and much loved nine-piece band from Glasgow.
Tickets must be booked in advance, and will not be sold at the gate on the day.
Book yours today so as not to miss out.
Advance Adult ticket: £20 (until 12 September)
Student: £15 / Concession: £15
Junior (U18): FREE
Choose between finishing line views in our stylish Duke's Restaurant or one of our luxurious Private Boxes with unrivalled views across the track from your own private balcony.
Hospitality numbers are limited, book today to make sure you don't miss out!
For further information or to book
Please email: email@example.com
Call: 01698 283 806
Tickets are now sent out as e-tickets, and will be emailed to each email address supplied in the track and trace information provided. Please ensure you enter the correct email address in order to receive your entry ticket.
E-tickets will be sent no later than two days before the fixture date.
Due to current government guidance we need to be able to identify individuals attending an event at Hamilton Park, and contact details of all members of your party will be required. To support the Government's Contact Tracing scheme, you are required to complete this necessary information and we are unable to issue your e-tickets without this information. We continue to work closely with with the Local Authorities and Safety Advisory Groups on preparations and plans for these fixtures. Should the Government roadmap continue to progress successfully and restrictions ease, we will aim to provide more access and facilities to racegoers.
A detailed race day programme will be emailed to all attending racegoers with updates on entry, access and facilities prior to each fixture.
Adult: £25 / Advance ticket: £20
Junior (U18): FREE
Advance ticket prices are available up to 7 days before the fixture.
Our ticket prices have been held at 2019 prices.
All tickets must be purchased in advance as on the gate purchases will not be possible.
Choose between finishing line views in our stylish Duke’s Restaurant or one of our luxurious Private Boxes with unrivalled views across the track from your own private balcony.
Hospitality numbers are limited so book today to make sure you don’t miss out!
For further information or to book today please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your own safety, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse.
• Racegoers must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell or have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
• Comply with current government guidance regarding the wearing of face coverings.
• Whilst not mandatory, we encourage our customers to take a Lateral Flow Test before attending a fixture.
• Arrive at the racecourse in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
• Familiarise yourself with your entry point and location of amenities within the racecourse—a map can be found on our website.
• Only attempt to access those areas for which you are entitled under your ticket.
• Maintain good hand hygiene—use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or touching handles, railings etc. where possible.
• Observe all capacity protocols at all times, whether inside or outside and do not enter an area if there is insufficient space.
• Do not move any furniture from allocated areas.
• Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
• Please read and adhere to all signage.
We would love to welcome you to our on-site Hampton by Hilton Hamilton Park hotel.
All 118 bedrooms are fresh and modern spaces, offering panoramic views of the racecourse, 50-inch flat-screen HD TV, in-room tea and coffee making facilities, a flexible ergonomic work desk and a comfy bed.
Rooms are available as King, Twin, Family and Accessible. We highly recommend booking one of the 'Racecourse View' rooms!
BOOK YOUR ROOM
We recommend smart casual, however your comfort and happiness are our priority! Football colours are not encouraged. Please remember, racing is an outdoor sport so always dress for the weather.
Just 15 miles from Glasgow City Centre or 40 miles from Edinburgh, Hamilton Park is easy to reach thanks to excellent access from the M8 and M74 motorways.
Direct trains are available from Glasgow Central whilst trains from Edinburgh Waverley service Motherwell with onward connections to Hamilton.
There is free parking in the main public car park for all meetings. On busier days/evenings, there is overflow parking at Hamilton College and Caird Street.
Acquiring the ‘We’re Good to Go’ Industry Standard mark means that Hamilton Park has followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, has a Risk Assessment in place and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.