This raceday ticket will allow you access to our outdoor areas, offering trackside viewing of the live racing. Tickets will not be available at the gate on the day as it is advanced booking only.
Physically distanced outdoor seating will be available along with betting, food and drink outlets and customer toilets.
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions and as part of our phased return, food and alcoholic drink will be available from our outdoor food and drink outlets. Please note, you are not permitted to bring food or drink on-site.
Due to revised restrictions, at a local level, we will now require all racegoers to be seated when eating and drinking at Hamilton Park.
Our outdoor food and bar facilities remain open and you will still be able to purchase food and alcohol. However, once purchased you will need to be seated to consume. In light of this revised restriction, we are working on providing additional seating throughout the site.
In order to maintain physical distancing, access to some of our indoor areas will be limited. Please come prepared for the weather as unfortunately we are unable to provide access to our indoor facilities or marquees.
Tickets will not be available on the day as it is advanced booking only.
We continue to work closely with the Local Authority and Safety Advisory Groups on preparations and plans for these fixtures. Should the Government roadmap continue to progress successfully and restrictions ease, we will aim to provide more access and facilities to racegoers. A detailed race day programme will be emailed to all attending racegoers with updates on entry, access and facilities prior to each fixture.
Everything will be done safely and in line with the latest Government COVID-19 guidelines. Read our frequently asked questions page for more information on how we plan to keep you safe during your visit to Hamilton Park.
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
For your own safety, please make sure to observe the following whilst at our Racecourse.
- Racegoers must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell or have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
- Comply with any health checks that may be required on entry, including temperature checks.
- Regularly wash your hands, use hand sanitiser, avoid touching your face and dispose of any used tissues appropriately.
- Observe all social distancing protocols at all times, whether inside or outside and do not enter an area if there is insufficient space.
- Do not move any furniture from allocated areas.
- Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- Avoid face to face contact with other racegoers, and avoid hugs, high-fives, and any close contact with people who are not in your social bubble.
- Do not gather at barriers or crossing points.
- Please read and adhere to all signage