Hamilton Park is open and we are delighted to welcome back racegoers to enjoy top-class sporting action in-person.
Please note for the 2021 season; tickets must be booked online in advance, and will not be available at the gate on the day.
A detailed race day programme will be emailed to all attending racegoers with updates on entry, access and facilities prior to each fixture.
Everything will be done safely and in line with the latest Government COVID-19 guidelines.
Read our frequently asked questions page for more information on how we plan to keep you safe during your visit to Hamilton Park.
COVID-19 CODE OF CONDUCT
We have put in place stringent hygiene and face covering protocols to ensure your safety and that of our team. It is imperative that we maintain these high standards and we thank you in advance for your co-operation.
All Attendees who enter the Racecourse shall be deemed to have accepted, and agree to comply with, this Code of Conduct. Our resumption with crowds is dependent on this Code being strictly adhered to.
When buying a ticket to attend one of our race meetings, you are acknowledging that you have taken all possible personal action to minimise the chances of contracting or transmitting Covid-19 and that you are in a state of health that will not put yourself or anybody else on the racecourse at risk.
To assist our team and to protect you and your fellow racegoers, we ask that you adhere to our Code of Conduct:
• Racegoers must not attend if they are suffering from COVID-19 symptoms or if they are feeling unwell or have been in close contact recently with anyone experiencing symptoms or who has tested positive.
• Comply with current government guidance regarding the wearing of face coverings.
• Whilst not mandatory, we encourage our customers to take a Lateral Flow Test before attending a fixture.
• Arrive at the racecourse in good time to go through all the necessary entry procedures.
• Familiarise yourself with your entry point and location of amenities within the racecourse—a map can be found on our website.
• Only attempt to access those areas for which you are entitled under your ticket.
• Maintain good hand hygiene—use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, or touching handles, railings etc. where possible.
• Observe all capacity protocols at all times, whether inside or outside and do not enter
an area if there is insufficient space.
• Do not move any furniture from allocated areas.
• Always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
• Please read and adhere to all signage.
Your behaviour is your responsibility. The above Code of Conduct will require co-operation from all in attendance and we ask that you remain aware of your surroundings and how your actions may affect yourself and others.
Any actions that put either yourself or others at risk will not be accepted by our team and you may be asked to leave the racecourse in this instance.
Thank you for your support and co-operation. We look forward to seeing you soon to once again enjoy our great sport.